Dec 22, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Veterinary
Hi! I wanted to make this thread so everyone in the c/o 2025 could get to know each other!
I am a first time IS applicant. I also applied to LMU and OSU. Im excited to get to know y'all :)

TheGoldenMila

2+ Year Member
Oct 10, 2018
Hello!! I am also an IS UTCVM applicant and accepted into the class of 2025. So excited for this journey!🙂

Reactions: 1 user

lmu2021

c/o 2025
Jun 22, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Veterinary
Hi! I'm a first time IS applicant and have been accepted in c/o 2025. I also applied to four other vet schools and am still waiting to hear from them.

About the Ads
Jan 8, 2021
Hi everyone! I am OOS and got invited for an interview this Friday. I was wondering how much time they took after your interview to give you their decision?

lmu2021

c/o 2025
Jun 22, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Veterinary
Hi everyone! I am OOS and got invited for an interview this Friday. I was wondering how much time they took after your interview to give you their decision?
IS students interviewed the first week of October. I received an email with a decision in early December.

Dec 9, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Veterinary
I had mine on 1/16, and after I sent a thank you email, I was told it would be 6-8 weeks before they sent out decisions.

Jan 15, 2021
IS Accepted! Got the email Friday, interviewed 1/15. Has anyone mailed in their decision yet? I’m trying to decide to send it normal postage or send it certified.

Dec 22, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Veterinary
I have not started, but would like to soon. I would also like to know if anyone has found good housing options!
My parents have been helping me look and we have found nothing! Considering buying a condo and just having a roommate, as all the apartments are crazy expensive.

TheGoldenMila

2+ Year Member
Oct 10, 2018
My parents have been helping me look and we have found nothing! Considering buying a condo and just having a roommate, as all the apartments are crazy expensive.
Ah okay, good to know. Hopefully we are connected with our class soon so we can discuss housing and find roommates. I’ll be in Knoxville in a few weeks, and hoping to look at housing options, but not quite sure where to look.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads