UTHSCSA IDEP interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Int. Dentist

Reaction score
hello guys, I need some help, I got an invitation for interview at San Antonio Dental School at the end of September, any advice about what should we study for the skill test?? If anyone could share their experience I’ll appreciated a lottt, thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Thank you so much for the wisdom word Evets!!!!! But if is not about knowledge as you said why being so selfish??? But I understand what you’re saying, I get your point, but I was hoping to someone that’s already in the program could answer my question, and we could all take advantage of it!!!! But that’s ok

take advantage? for some reason this forum has become an easy way to request information and take advantage over other applicants. I think the original idea was to share experiences reinforce knowledge and promote discussion over procedures and logistics not to find UNETHICAL SHORT CUTS --not to mention the underground trading of PDF files of dental prep books violating authors copy rights (can you hear me KAPLAN, FIRST AID, DECKS??).

Members don't see this ad :)
take advantage? for some reason this forum has become an easy way to request information and take advantage over other applicants. I think the original idea was to share experiences reinforce knowledge and promote discussion over procedures and logistics not to find UNETHICAL SHORT CUTS --not to mention the underground trading of PDF files of dental prep books violating authors copy rights (can you hear me KAPLAN, FIRST AID, DECKS??).

Hey guys,
Could anyone of you share your profile pls? I applied but have not received the invite yet?

Hey guys,
Could anyone of you share your profile pls? I applied but have not received the invite yet?
They are going to be calling for interview till mid October, so don’t worry, you still have chances

Popu21,
They are sending interview batches every weekend, its a rolling admission school, they usually take 10 seats, but 2018 class were 11.
rolling admissions means that the people who apply first are calling for interview first. I send my app as soon as they open the cycle, and my interview was 2 weeks ago. Everybody called is wait listed, they will keep calling until they fill the seats.

Popu21,
They are sending interview batches every weekend, its a rolling admission school, they usually take 10 seats, but 2018 class were 11.
rolling admissions means that the people who apply first are calling for interview first. I send my app as soon as they open the cycle, and my interview was 2 weeks ago. Everybody called is wait listed, they will keep calling until they fill the seats.
Do you know how long after having the interview they contact you letting you know if you were accepted ir rejected??

No, but as I told you before it is a rolling admission school, if they can not find the right candidates they will still calling the next one on the list.They wont sent rejections until they fill the 8 seats.
So keep the faith!

No, but as I told you before it is a rolling admission school, if they can not find the right candidates they will still calling the next one on the list.They wont sent rejections until they fill the 8 seats.
So keep the faith!
Is it a closed file interview or open file interview ?

My friend told me that acceptance will be released on November-secpnd week. Good luck!

Reactions: 1 users
Got news they have released acceptance today:)

Got news they have released acceptance today:)

Yes I heard they accepted 2 people from the last batch today, and last week they accepted others, but I don’t know if they already fill all the spots, any new information please share it, thankss

Invitations?. They r done with interviews and already called people yesterday for 8 seats.

Reactions: 1 users