Uthscsa

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
From the ones I rem they had a mix of radio, ortho, pedo a lil bit, opert...phew! But they are all v easy so relax! Bench is the most imprt!! Besta luc..!!

Thank you !!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi ASQUARE312 your doing a great job ! Can you tell a little bit more about the motor skills evaluation questions ?

Hi guuyyyyyyyyzzzz, I did my interview on the first batch, and I am waitlisted,but I just want to ask a question, where is fair????!!!!!!!!I no know if one of us from the first batch got the acceptence, he/ she has the right to come here and give full full full hell details about the interview.,I no know what to say, but Braulia told us , that no one should tell anybody about the details , because in this way you give advantage for others over you,,,because when we went for the interview we had just only very simple information about everything , but the whole details about the skills test , we got them during the first day, soooooooooo. lets be a little bit fair please ,finally ,don't misunderstand me guys,,,,but , what happens is heally hearts,,,thank you and best of luck guys.

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone from First and second round been accepted to the program?!

Hi guuyyyyyyyyzzzz, I did my interview on the first batch, and I am waitlisted,but I just want to ask a question, where is fair????!!!!!!!!I no know if one of us from the first batch got the acceptence, he/ she has the right to come here and give full full full hell details about the interview.,I no know what to say, but Braulia told us , that no one should tell anybody about the details , because in this way you give advantage for others over you,,,because when we went for the interview we had just only very simple information about everything , but the whole details about the skills test , we got them during the first day, soooooooooo. lets be a little bit fair please ,finally ,don't misunderstand me guys,,,,but , what happens is heally hearts,,,thank you and best of luck guys.

We understand what you say, just tell when did you apply and when did you go for interview???

Two things:

1 - You are on the wrong thread... This is not UIC thread (you are "not so clearly" talking about UIC, unless there is a Braulia in San Antonio's admission), this is a thread of University of Texas, San Antonio.

2 - Try to organize your thoughts, you don't make any sense!!

Two things:

1 - You are on the wrong thread... This is not UIC thread (you are "not so clearly" talking about UIC, unless there is a Braulia in San Antonio's admission), this is a thread of University of Texas, San Antonio.

2 - Try to organize your thoughts, you don't make any sense!!

first of all, ok I made a mistake by name, that's right, She is Barbara, but I am not posting in the wrong thread, I am posting here long time ago, and u are not the supervisor here to tell me where should I do my postings ,and I no know why u r always offensive , we r all here in the same boat, trying to hit the same goal . So , please don't be offensive, and try to feel others .

Second. r u an english professor to tell me how my thoughts r like, what is the matter with u guy, what the hell is going on?????????:mad:

Last edited:
first of all, ok I made a mistake by name, that's right, She is Barbara, but I am not posting in the wrong thread, I am posting here long time ago, and u are not the supervisor here to tell me where should I do my postings ,and I no know why u r always offensive , we r all here in the same boat, trying to hit the same goal . So , please don't be offensive, and try to feel others .

Second. r u an english professor to tell me how my thoughts r like, what is the matter with u guy, what the hell is going on?????????:mad:
AMASRI; I totally agree with you.

Last edited:

AMASRI; I totally agree with you.

Sorry to hurt your feelings my dear, and Alexi's too. If you were referring to Braulia I could help, that was my confusion about the name. So don't be offensive yourself.

And about your posting, I really couldn't understand... That's it, if you could reorganize your thoughts, or if someone could help me understand what you wrote I'd appreciate that.

I'm no English professor, far from that, I believe my English is fair enough to go through school, but yet I have a lot to learn and improve.

If I may I'll just highlight what my poor and ignorant self wasn't able to understand:
Hi guuyyyyyyyyzzzz, I did my interview on the first batch, and I am waitlisted,but I just want to ask a question, where is fair????!!!!!!!!
Didn't get it...

I no know if one of us from the first batch got the acceptence, he/ she has the right to come here and give full full full hell details about the interview.,I no know what to say, but Braulia told us , that no one should tell anybody about the details , because in this way you give advantage for others over you,,,because when we went for the interview we had just only very simple information about everything , but the whole details about the skills test , we got them during the first day, soooooooooo.
It sounds to me like a child mumbling, I apologize once again, but what was your point here?

lets be a little bit fair please ,finally ,don't misunderstand me guys,,,,but , what happens is heally hearts,,,thank you and best of luck guys.
You lost me with this last one...

It is an open forum, and you're free to write whatever you may, you just have to keep in mind some rules of the forum and that's it. So the same way you can do it, I can come back and speak my mind.

I wish I could help, but as I said I did not understand you! I hope all the best for you guys. :xf:

PS: just watch your language. ;)

AMASRI; Did you get any e-mail about your status?, Because you posted that you have been in the wait-list.

Sorry to hurt your feelings my dear, and Alexi's too. If you were referring to Braulia I could help, that was my confusion about the name. So don't be offensive yourself.

And about your posting, I really couldn't understand... That's it, if you could reorganize your thoughts, or if someone could help me understand what you wrote I'd appreciate that.

I'm no English professor, far from that, I believe my English is fair enough to go through school, but yet I have a lot to learn and improve.

If I may I'll just highlight what my poor and ignorant self wasn't able to understand:
Didn't get it...

It sounds to me like a child mumbling, I apologize once again, but what was your point here?

You lost me with this last one...

It is an open forum, and you're free to write whatever you may, you just have to keep in mind some rules of the forum and that's it. So the same way you can do it, I can come back and speak my mind.

I wish I could help, but as I said I did not understand you! I hope all the best for you guys. :xf:

PS: just watch your language. ;)
Hope4, You did not hurt my feeling. I know that this is forum and everybody is able to post whatever he/she wants. But I agree with AMASRI in that it is not somehow fair that the applicants from the first or second round have not known anything about the interview, exam, questions and etc. And you know although helping each-other to enter a program is really nice, the programs are so competitive and anyone who posts questions from the exam in the forum, is reducing his/her chance to being accepted.

Alexi, Thank you for understanding me,and what u said is exactly what I meant. and regarding to my status, I did not recieve an email saying that I am waitlisted, but Barbara told us that all of those who made interviews and do not get acceptence calls, are considered to be waitlisted, and there'll be no regection letters now till january.

Hope 4 , hhhhh it is not like a child mumbling or crying, it is maybe because I was little bit tensed when I typed the post, but I guess it was not that too bad to understand , what I mean was clear, I started my post trying to describe my situation, I honestly describe my feelings about what's happening here on this thread .

Then , there is nth to apologize 4 guy .

finally best of luck 4 u n 4 all of u guys.

hi amasri. do u kno if anyone got accepted?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everybody.....is anyone got call this week for dec or they are done call
i am still waiting:xf:

thanks in advance!!!!!

Hi guys,,,,,,I guess , there are 2 accepted candidates till now(from the first batch).......

Good luck to everyone who are waiting for the acceptance!!

I received a call and then email for Interview on Dec 1-2, any one having the interview for the same dates?

Anyone has been accepted from the second and third rounds?!

They only accept 10 students ! do u have any idea how many they IV?

I have received the call and e-mail for IV on dic 1-2, I live in Florida. do you have any idea of what are we going to face?..
good luck I'll see u in dic.

I received a call and then email for Interview on Dec 1-2, any one having the interview for the same dates?
I got the call last monday, any thoughts or ideas about the interview?
thanks and good luck!

Thank you Dingash. I used your idea and I got an interview call from UTHSCSA today finally.

I guess UTHSCSA invites are almost over coz most probably it called last batch yesterday

Dude what idea???? :confused: u'll be a life saver if u could tell us wat to do to get an interview call to people like me who haven't received even 1 till now.

Thank you Dingash. I used your idea and I got an interview call from UTHSCSA today finally.

Dude what idea???? :confused: u'll be a life saver if u could tell us wat to do to get an interview call to people like me who haven't received even 1 till now.

check the previous posts, it was the idea of how to print the personal statement on uthscsa application... there isnt any idea for how to get an interview ... lol

So following a particular method of printing the SOP on the application can lead to an interview !!! My post may seem funny to u gurl , it would nice if could understand what some one is goin thru before writing something like This, "there isn't any idea for getting an interview , lol".

My post only shows my desperation to get an interview call and ur post clearly ridicules that feeling of mine.

UOTE=toothfairyqueen;11834633]check the previous posts, it was the idea of how to print

So following a particular method of printing the SOP on the application can lead to an interview !!! My post may seem funny to u gurl , it would nice if could understand what some one is goin thru before writing something like This, "there isn't any idea for getting an interview , lol".

My post only shows my desperation to get an interview call and ur post clearly ridicules that feeling of mine.

UOTE=toothfairyqueen;11834633]check the previous posts, it was the idea of how to print

Just his superstition !! :) No harm. We all need something or the other

After all We're all the same fishes in the same little bowl !!
Don't worry..:thumbup:

Hi everyone, although i have been following SDN for quite some time now, this is my very first post. Could anyone please tell if UTHSCSA invites for interview are over? I still haven't heard from them. My stats are 89/4.0/114.. Is this inadequate to get a call for interview?

Hi everyone, although i have been following SDN for quite some time now, this is my very first post. Could anyone please tell if UTHSCSA invites for interview are over? I still haven't heard from them. My stats are 89/4.0/114.. Is this inadequate to get a call for interview?

i also applied this yr and didnt get an iv. your stats (as u know) are good. gpa n toefl..can't better them anymore!!

So perhaps u can stay positive for receiving calls 4m other univs. texas as per website holds interview till mid dec. the best thing to make sure if they are done - is to call barbara sturm asap. all the best.:thumbup:

Good Morning Everyone :)

I had quick question,

I had received an application complete mail and ready for review mail on the 3rd of November ( needless to say a last minute application) I have emailed Barbra Strum and called her up several times and I haven't heard anything from them.

I am really keen on knowing what my application status is regardless. As it would help me make a decision regarding other schools.

Any advice how to approach them regarding this matter or is that they take more time to review, or is it that I am already too late?

Would appreciate any advice regarding this matter.

Good Morning Everyone :)

I had quick question,

I had received an application complete mail and ready for review mail on the 3rd of November ( needless to say a last minute application) I have emailed Barbra Strum and called her up several times and I haven't heard anything from them.

I am really keen on knowing what my application status is regardless. As it would help me make a decision regarding other schools.

Any advice how to approach them regarding this matter or is that they take more time to review, or is it that I am already too late?

Would appreciate any advice regarding this matter.

Hi,

UTHSCSA has completed is quota for interviews. Got this confirmation from barbara. I got the application complete mail on Oct 24.. So its bad luck for us who applied pretty late :( What are your stats anyways?

Hey,, please post it here if anybody gets accepted from dec 1-2 batch, or previous ones,, good luck to everybody,,

Hi,

UTHSCSA has completed is quota for interviews. Got this confirmation from barbara. I got the application complete mail on Oct 24.. So its bad luck for us who applied pretty late :( What are your stats anyways?

my stats are 85/3.6/113

you've got good stats, I am sure you would hear from other schools.

How was your UTHSCSA interview? And can you plz share your stats?

Ok Here is the News for the UTHSCSA for Interview for the class of 2012,

they have reviewed all applications and decisions for the interview have been made,

Rejection letters to those not invited for the interview will be sent out in late December and early January only, so that just in case there are any fall outs, or last minute cancellations they can be made up by sending in more invites.

Hmm. :confused: I am wondering how often does that happen. Is it that there will be any cancellations, since they don't say that you are wait listed or anything of that sort.

Any ideas or drifts from experience of past applicants?

any acceptance calls from uthscsa?
they said this year they will have a waiting list probably,,, so they wont call any more ppl for iv,,,

The Program Director told us that accepted applicants would be notified the next week after the interview, (1 or 2 from each session) and all other applicants are considered as alternate! I have not heard any alternate applicants have been accepted to the program. They told rejection letters will be sent in January-February 2012...

any acceptance calls from uthscsa?
they said this year they will have a waiting list probably,,, so they wont call any more ppl for iv,,,

I interviewed there in Nov . As far as I know they have called all the selected candidates and any further activity will depend after the updates from selected candidates...Thanks !!!!