Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey what's up, I just got accepted to UTMB and was wondering if any UTMB students could provide their honest impressions of the school- the good, bad and the ugly.
For example, how would you rate your school in preparing you for Step 1? Was the integrated-style curriculum effective? How would you all rate the helpfulness and strength of your professors? What are the biggest weaknesses and/or unique strengths?
I'm comin from VA and would be leaving behind a girl I have gotten really serious with, so I'm trying to sort out all of the pros and cons. Yet and still, I definitely feel a calling to move away and start somewhere fresh on my own.
Any thoughts are much appreciated....thanks in advance.
For example, how would you rate your school in preparing you for Step 1? Was the integrated-style curriculum effective? How would you all rate the helpfulness and strength of your professors? What are the biggest weaknesses and/or unique strengths?
I'm comin from VA and would be leaving behind a girl I have gotten really serious with, so I'm trying to sort out all of the pros and cons. Yet and still, I definitely feel a calling to move away and start somewhere fresh on my own.
Any thoughts are much appreciated....thanks in advance.