UTSW vs. Emory vs. Univ Colo vs. Baylor

Started by SPS79
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SPS79

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Could some of my future colleagues help me with rank list? I am trying to decide among: Emory, UT Southwestern, Univ Colorado, and Baylor as my top choices. Any suggestions in which order and possibly why? Thanks.
 
SPS79 said:
Could some of my future colleagues help me with rank list? I am trying to decide among: Emory, UT Southwestern, Univ Colorado, and Baylor as my top choices. Any suggestions in which order and possibly why? Thanks.

utsw
univ colorado
emory
baylor

in order of prestige
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I thought Baylor had the highest prestige among all these? (especially in research?)
 
Legend said:
I thought Baylor had the highest prestige among all these? (especially in research?)


For internal medicine, UTSW is a far better program.