UVA???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

riopsedm

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey everyone,
i've gotten some confusing info from uva and i was just wondering whether this was normal or something is not right...

i called them up yesterday, cause they're the only school that hasn't sent me a secondary. mind you, they're not screening prior to inviting people to send a secondary. what they told me was that they're only sending the secondary out to people whose applications have been verified and have been received electronically from AMCAS, even though they have the printed preliminary info that AMCAS sent them on paper. is this normal? why do they have to have the electronic, verified version of the app to send an invitation to fill out the secondary, if they're not even going to screen it in the first place??

is anyone else in the same situation with them? is there something that i'm just not understanding? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

I am not verified yet and I received the UVa secondary ages ago. They were very adamant about how they weren't screening this year in the email, so I can't understand why you can't fill one out. Maybe they meant that they needed contact info from AMCAS before they send you the link. Maybe call them back?