Quantcast

Uva

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

thehopeful

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
What's the deal with UVA. i would absolutely love to go to that place cause it's good school and gorgeous place to go. I was there for a summer program as well, and that's when i felll in love with the place. I would be an out-of-state applicant, and my stats fall with their averages. I figured considering this they would show me some love by giving me an interview but nothing, and they probably got my secondary in august, so what the deal. anyone interviewed there what did they think.

EpointH

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I think this whole application process is so arbitrary that you can't really start worrying too much before, say, January. It just seems like sometimes there's no rhyme or reason to it -- people who turn in late secondaries get early interviews and vice versa, and that's just the way it goes. Take heart, thehopeful -- I'm sure that letter will come soon. I liked UVa as much as you do, and the food at the interview was great, so I really hope the admissions office gets on it and you get to head down (over, up, whatever) there soon!

LionKing

Use the Force.
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I concur... great campus and town, I haven't heard anything either and I was complete early August... Hang in there, you're not alone!