UVM M.S. Medical Science

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ep2020

New Member
2+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello All,

I was recently accepted to the UVM SMP (M.S. Medical Science) program. I am looking for any insight into the program if you found it helpful/set you up for access, and if the linkage agreement worked out for you and your peers. Thank you!
 
Hey, just wanted to see if you guys could shed some light on what the linkage agreements exactly are? I can see that its above a certain GPA, but I can't figure out exactly what that GPA is.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@2024Trad I just got accepted! My undergrad was 2.8 and post bacc was 3.36, 900 clinical hours, 600 volunteer and a good amount of ecs

Also, just curious for the previous posters- did you attend the program? If so, how did you like it? Any complaints? @ep2020 & @Roesti

Thank you!!! 🙂