UW Alternate List

Started by dprice121
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hows it going dprice,

im also on the alternate list

she said to call back around the first or second week of april to see where i rank

do you know any stats about the list

good luck to you

dak
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey dak. This is the news I heard from Kathy Craig on March 12th.

"The committee will meet in a couple of weeks to finalize selection of alternates, then rank them.

In the past several years, we have taken at least a couple off the list. Last year we took quite a few, but that was last year. There is no way to predict what might happen this year!

Once we have finalized you'll receive a letter then we can tell you your position.

Kathy Craig"

Other than that, I don't know too much. Good luck! I hope we both get in.
 
Originally posted by dak
hows it holding up dprice

thanks for the info

do you hear anything else yet

dak


i read that uw placed #1 on part 2 of the boards in every section!

http://www.thedaily.washington.edu/...keyField=__Record_ID__&-keyValue=8873&-search

I'm still hanging in there, trying to wait patiently. I emailed Kathy this past week. She said that the alternate list would be finalized by the end of this week (April 8th or so) and that letters would go out shortly after that.

I'm getting sick of all the waiting, but If I get in, I guess it's worth it. If not, oh well, I tried.

Have you heard anything? That's awesome about UW's board scores.
 
hey dprice thats great!!
hopefully its only a matter of time befor you get in