1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

UW anyone?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by KM5, Dec 1, 2005.

1. KM5

KM5 Junior Member

Have you heard? Called them? What is going on there? Have they contacted anyone yet?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. mkbloeser

mkbloeser Member
    5+ Year Member

I'm a first year UW student. Last year they called a lot of people on the first day. You will find out by phone. I was not called on the first day. In fact, I didn't hear until mid January. If you are rejected I would guess you'll find out in the next week or so by letter. But if you don't hear anything that is good news. You will either be ultimately accepted or you will be on the wait list. But I don't think you'll be outright rejected. Don't quote me on any of this... just my experience.

PS although they are nice I don't suggest you call them. You won't learn anything. I know it's hard, but hang in there.

Just thought I'd drop a line since it was so worrysome last year and remember you might not hear for weeks so try and just let it go for now.