UW interview!!

Started by portlander
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

portlander

Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Out of nowhere, I get a University of Washington interview invite today in my mailbox. I've had their secondary for nearly two months, and wasn't even planning on following through because I assumed I had no chance at such a small school with an amazing program. Anyone have advice on the interview? I'm really excited that they don't think I am a huge procrastinator!
 
portlander,

Congrats!! I just had my UW interview. Did you turn in your secondary or you still have it? When is your interview? I guess that you just received your primary interview letter telling you to call Kathy. when you do find out your interview date let me know. I would be honored to meet you in person, if you wish. I think on last count the interviews had reached February. You might be lucky and get a nice spot hopefully before winter break. Either case I would come down and prep you. The day of your interview you will know who is interviewing you and I could let you know if you are in good shape or not, since I know much of the faculty.

Good luck,

DesiDentist