UW interview!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

portlander

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Out of nowhere, I get a University of Washington interview invite today in my mailbox. I've had their secondary for nearly two months, and wasn't even planning on following through because I assumed I had no chance at such a small school with an amazing program. Anyone have advice on the interview? I'm really excited that they don't think I am a huge procrastinator!

Members don't see this ad.

portlander,

Congrats!! I just had my UW interview. Did you turn in your secondary or you still have it? When is your interview? I guess that you just received your primary interview letter telling you to call Kathy. when you do find out your interview date let me know. I would be honored to meet you in person, if you wish. I think on last count the interviews had reached February. You might be lucky and get a nice spot hopefully before winter break. Either case I would come down and prep you. The day of your interview you will know who is interviewing you and I could let you know if you are in good shape or not, since I know much of the faculty.

Good luck,

DesiDentist