amakhosidlo

Accepted
10+ Year Member
Feb 13, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Just logged into this comped Qbank through DIT. On the plus side it's been a major confidence boost (questions are pretty easy), but some of the answers are super iffy, poorly worded. Anybody get a general feel for how this thing lines up with UW?

amakhosidlo

Accepted
10+ Year Member
Feb 13, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Well, having done 50% of UWorld, I guess I know how what I've done lines up. Guess I'm wondering if all the questions are this stupid, or just those I've been getting...

About the Ads

shan564

10+ Year Member
May 30, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
I started a thread about this recently. I think the general consensus was that UWeapon should only be used if you somehow manage to exhaust all 7000 questions in UWorld, Kaplan, and USMLERx.

I got a UWeapon subscription for free with my DIT course, but I haven't activated it yet. I don't think I'll waste my time with it... I still have enough questions left over in Kaplan and UW.

Phloston

Osaka, Japan
7+ Year Member
Jan 18, 2012
Osaka, Japan
mehlmanmedical.com
I think the general consensus was that UWeapon should only be used if you somehow manage to exhaust all 7000 questions in UWorld, Kaplan, and USMLERx.

Unless I'm mistaken, but isn't Kaplan 3000 and UWorld 2200? Because with the 3000 in Rx, that's >8000.

I'm not trying to be captious. I realize you are just making a point, but including the diagnostic and self-assessment exams, how many total questions are there in both Kaplan and UWorld?

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.