UWorld MCAT Qbank

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Professional Student

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just a heads up, UWorld came out with an MCAT question bank in June that looks excellent. I tried the demo and it looks exactly like the real MCAT with questions that are identical. I wish it had been out when I took the MCAT. I would have definitely used it.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
Just a heads up, UWorld came out with an MCAT question bank in June that looks excellent. I tried the demo and it looks exactly like the real MCAT with questions that are identical. I wish it had been out when I took the MCAT. I would have definitely used it.
I have not yet taken the MCAT, but am I have already set my test date in May! I personally know of others who have scored great by using UWorld, and word of mouth means a lot when it comes to test prep. I’ve been using UWorld MCAT for about one month and already see improvement in weaker areas, just because it gets you used to the format and used to thinking through your responses.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Does it contain passages? or just discrete questions?
It has passages, like what you find in peer-reviewed articles and links questions to those excerpts of articles. Of course there are some questions that do not relate to an article, but most questions refer to some sort of passage and information you have to pull from that passage.

Did anybody complete all 1,100 World questions for the MCAT? if so, do you think it did help you?

Did anybody complete all 1,100 World questions for the MCAT? if so, do you think it did help you?

Can't say I did, but I've noticed that there's a strong correlation between number of practice questions done and resulting MCAT score.

I haven't taken the MCAT yet (scheduled for July), but I've been doing the UWorld questions and I think they are really really helpful! The best explanations by far and it is helping me a lot with content review. If you are motivated and do ~90 questions a day, you could finish all the questions within the 15 day free trial.

I haven't taken the MCAT yet (scheduled for July), but I've been doing the UWorld questions and I think they are really really helpful! The best explanations by far and it is helping me a lot with content review. If you are motivated and do ~90 questions a day, you could finish all the questions within the 15 day free trial.
I was able to get the 90free trial, do you think the free trial questions are similar or the same to the ones we would pay for?

I was able to get the 90free trial, do you think the free trial questions are similar or the same to the ones we would pay for?
From my understanding the free trial questions are the same. How did you get a 90 day trial?