UWorld Mcat Questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Alikhan9

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Has anybody successfully completed all the world mcat questions from their bank? Is it a worthwhile investment or should I purchase something else for the money?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I'd love to know the answer to this as well. I'm trying to find places where I can purchase test bank questions (not necessarily full length exams) and I'm having difficulty finding these qbanks. Have you had any luck with other question banks?

Didn't find them that helpful TBH. I liked the Kaplan passages online after every chapter (they're hard but you want hard when doing content). Finish content ASAP then take practice tests/passages. I would say focus 80% on learning content 20% on practice passages/quizzes. Get this done ASAP and start taking FL's.

Hey Guys,

Has anybody successfully completed all the world mcat questions from their bank? Is it a worthwhile investment or should I purchase something else for the money?
I personally found them pretty useful, although I did wish that there are more questions available. There are about 1000 questions right now which sounds like a lot but if that's all you're using as practice problems you can go through them pretty quickly. I would recommend this paired with another resource like Kaplan and def AAMC materials.