UWorld Pros! NEED HELP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OtisO

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! I was thinking of getting UWorld. I have 2 months until my test on Jan 23. I am planning on using UW along with AAMC materials.
1. If I get the 3 month or 6 month account, could I sell the account later (assuming they still let you have ONE reset)
2. Is this too much? I have been doing content review during the semester. Not completely done, but I am not trying to hit it too hard. I Just want to hit PRACTICING hard with UWorld and AAMC. I hear UWorld is the best. Money is not a huge problem to me.

In conclusion, if I use my Winter break (a month) and what I have left of school to do UWorld and AAMC as MY JOB (will be free, not going to work), will I have time to do all of these Qbanks, practice tests and will I be able to sell it since I will not be using all of the subscription time... Also, do I Need to get the 6 or 3 month for the reset? Sorry this is a mess, but thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

If your exam is in two months then get the 3 month account. I'd recommend start doing practice questions now because that will help you the most to prepare.

If your exam is in two months then get the 3 month account. I'd recommend start doing practice questions now because that will help you the most to prepare.
I was just thinking that, WORST CASE SCENARIO, I have to retake or push it back due to poor AAMC practice test scores. The 6 month is only $50 more and if I can sell it to someone for like $100 with 3 or 4 months left, that would be half off and they could use a reset. Then I get off for $150 which is cheaper than 3 months and I would have this insurance in case something went wrong. What I am asking is if you can sell them... I see a lot of people selling UMSLE accounts but not much for MCAT as of recent. Making sure it is till allowed/done. Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
I was just thinking that, WORST CASE SCENARIO, I have to retake or push it back due to poor AAMC practice test scores. The 6 month is only $50 more and if I can sell it to someone for like $100 with 3 or 4 months left, that would be half off and they could use a reset. Then I get off for $150 which is cheaper than 3 months and I would have this insurance in case something went wrong. What I am asking is if you can sell them... I see a lot of people selling UMSLE accounts but not much for MCAT as of recent. Making sure it is till allowed/done. Thanks
I got the three month subscription, and I kind of regret not getting the 6 month as I really need just one extra month. Since you did say money isn't a huge problem, then I would go for the 6 month.

From their Terms of Use: "Subscription utilization that is indicative of, or arising from, impermissible business, multiple user, community, or fraudulent use may result in suspension or termination of the subscription in question." To be honest, I've seen people sell/share their account. I would just do it under the table *cough*.

I got the three month subscription, and I kind of regret not getting the 6 month as I really need just one extra month. Since you did say money isn't a huge problem, then I would go for the 6 month.

From their Terms of Use: "Subscription utilization that is indicative of, or arising from, impermissible business, multiple user, community, or fraudulent use may result in suspension or termination of the subscription in question." To be honest, I've seen people sell/share their account. I would just do it under the table *cough*.
Yeah, I am selling it and it will be one user, I'll be done with it.. I wouldn't see a problem there. How did your MCAT go?