UWorld Score Calculator?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrBorisCA

aka. Flaming Cheeto
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I tried to do a search but to no avail...

Anyone know of any calculator or rough correlation with USMLEWorld percentages/percentiles with actual or rough estimates of Step I score? Thx!

:laugh::love::laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
that formula and my latest nbme are the same...who knows for the real thing though...i would go nuts if that were the case, somehow i am not so sure

So technically, if someone scored above 90% on UW, they would break 300?
;)
Well Dwayne, from what you've posted on other treads, you might hit somewhere up there! But I've just read that formula on threads. It's not the VirileP postulate. But if it works for people, then we will see. Maybe we should take a poll. Stay tuned.

Somebody on SDN should put together a spreadsheet and try to figure it out. Obviously the formula is too simple to be accurate over the entire range of possible scores, but perhaps for the population of SDN it is fairly accurate since most of the posters seem to score 225 - 255. Formula probably doesn't work around 185 and 275.

Somebody on SDN should put together a spreadsheet and try to figure it out. Obviously the formula is too simple to be accurate over the entire range of possible scores, but perhaps for the population of SDN it is fairly accurate since most of the posters seem to score 225 - 255. Formula probably doesn't work around 185 and 275.
check out the poll. And Med friends is in the works of putting something like that together