Step I Uworld tutor mode at start of M2?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

KirksvilleKrunk

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm about to start second year and wanted to know if doing UWorld system-based in tutor mode is advisable throughout the year beginning in Fall. My school gives no dedicated time (says that our curriculum prepares us well) so I'm nervous. Exam is beginning of June. I was thinking to just dive into Uworld in a week with our first unit (cardio-respiratory) and work through it with every new unit we have. Then use NBMEs/AMBOSS after January to see where I'm at. My classes are mandatory M-F from 8-3pm every day and leaves little time for much else.

We did Micro, Physiology, Biochem, Immuno/Rheum, Anatomy, and 1/2 of Pharm in 1st year. I'm a decent student slightly ahead of the class curve. Been using Anking to study and I'm ~60% done with the deck. Didn't really use any board prep resources but just started listening to Pathoma and I like it a lot. Was feeling really burned out by the end of M1 and i'd like to prepare in a way that's efficient as possible for a solid P.