vanderbilt 2nd look

Started by Calf
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Calf

Eat more chicken!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone know if the Vandy MSTP has a separate 2nd look visit from the medical school? I just got an email about the med school 2nd look visit, but I haven't heard from the MSTP department yet.
 
Yeah I ended up emailing them, and the MSTP 2nd look is the same weekend but starts a full day earlier.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone officially heard from the MSTP office with details of their second look weekend?

Also I have been trying unsuccessfully to consent to their identity/background check via the secondary application website as requested - has anybody had this problem too?
 
I have not heard anything yet. They said we would be hearing back within a few days.

I remember having issues with it too, but I don't remember exactly what sorry 🙁.