Vanderbilt anyone?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TwoSteveSquared

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I sent my primary several weeks ago to Vandi. Haven't heard back. Are there others out there who have yet to hear from Vandi after sending them a primary?

Members don't see this ad.

That's odd. I mailed them my primary last week and got their secondary in the mail a few days ago. Call them and find out whether they received your primary--it may have gotten lost or something. I certainly hope that this isn't the case but at least you will be aware of the problem and can fix it. Good luck!

"Vanderbilt anyone?"

He11 yeah!!

I just received an interview invitation on the basis of my primary AMCAS which I sent them at the end of July! OMG I'm so psyched! Nashville baby! :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Smoke-

Congrats! When is your interview? What are your stats?

Check your private messages, bobcat. (under "my profile" at the top if you didn't know) ;)

I got an interview invite today also. They seem pretty flexible with interview dates which is especially nice.

I was looking at interviewfeeback.com and some of the responses mentioned a student host program.

Anybody know anything about this? There was nothing about it in the letter or on the website that I saw. I need to save every penny possible.