Vanderbilt anyone?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by TwoSteveSquared, Aug 25, 2001.

1. TwoSteveSquared

TwoSteveSquared Senior Member

I sent my primary several weeks ago to Vandi. Haven't heard back. Are there others out there who have yet to hear from Vandi after sending them a primary?

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. paisley

paisley Member

That's odd. I mailed them my primary last week and got their secondary in the mail a few days ago. Call them and find out whether they received your primary--it may have gotten lost or something. I certainly hope that this isn't the case but at least you will be aware of the problem and can fix it. Good luck!

4. Smoke This

Smoke This Sweet cuppin' cakes!

"Vanderbilt anyone?"

He11 yeah!!

I just received an interview invitation on the basis of my primary AMCAS which I sent them at the end of July! OMG I'm so psyched! Nashville baby! :D

5. bobcat

bobcat Member

Smoke-

Congrats! When is your interview? What are your stats?

6. Smoke This

Smoke This Sweet cuppin' cakes!

Check your private messages, bobcat. (under "my profile" at the top if you didn't know) ;)

7. Hopkins2010

Hopkins2010 Banned
    Banned

I got an interview invite today also. They seem pretty flexible with interview dates which is especially nice.

8. Hopkins2010

Hopkins2010 Banned
    Banned

I was looking at interviewfeeback.com and some of the responses mentioned a student host program.

Anybody know anything about this? There was nothing about it in the letter or on the website that I saw. I need to save every penny possible.