Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi All,
I'm trying to find information regarding various states requirements that third and fourth year med students do rotations at ACGME sites - can anyone shed a bit of current light on this?
Perhaps this is a residency program requirement?
Yes, I'm sure a Search would yeild all kinds of discussion on this topic, but please note I'm looking for current info, not that from 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, or more years back.
Thanks to any and all for your help!
I'm trying to find information regarding various states requirements that third and fourth year med students do rotations at ACGME sites - can anyone shed a bit of current light on this?
Perhaps this is a residency program requirement?
Yes, I'm sure a Search would yeild all kinds of discussion on this topic, but please note I'm looking for current info, not that from 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, or more years back.
Thanks to any and all for your help!