Vascular neurology fellowship

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

neurostroke

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know the rank list submission is tomorrow and I would appreciate if someone could post answers to my question
1. How are Yale and NYU stroke programs.
2. If not planning to do intervention how would you rank these programs:
U Miami
Columbia
Yale
NYU
Washington university, STL
UT houston
Emory
UPMC
Mount Sinai
 
I would probably rank UT Houston first, most of the rest in the middle, and Yale and NYU towards the end. Neither Yale nor NYU are known for their stroke programs. Most all of the other programs are solid.