Vascular Surgery Free Fellows Course.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ok my bad. Total misunderstanding that isn’t your fault. Sorry, as a woman in surgery you can imagine what kind of ridiculous things I have heard people use to refer to nurses/girlfriends of male surgery res.idents. I should have realized it was April Fools again. My bad!
 
Last edited:
Ok my bad. Total misunderstanding that isn’t your fault. Sorry, as a woman in surgery you can imagine what kind of ridiculous things I have heard people use to refer to nurses/girlfriends of male surgery res.idents. I should have realized it was Easter again. My bad!
Sign up for NCVH and enjoy!