Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For Womansurg, or Droliver, or anyone else with the time to answer....
Are vascular fellows today getting trained to place stents? I've done some web searches of various vascular fellowships and it doesn't seem like that many programs are training for this. It seems like this would be an important, and appropriate skill for a vascular surgeon.
At my univ. there is no vascular fellowship so I haven't been able to get a satisfying answer to this question yet.
Are vascular fellows today getting trained to place stents? I've done some web searches of various vascular fellowships and it doesn't seem like that many programs are training for this. It seems like this would be an important, and appropriate skill for a vascular surgeon.
At my univ. there is no vascular fellowship so I haven't been able to get a satisfying answer to this question yet.