VCOM-Carolina vs. PCSOM!!! Help me

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aspiringOSTEO

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Nobody can help you with this because nobody has ever gone to the school in South Carolina before this class. I would chose PCSOM for that reason alone. A lot of schools have problems the first few years. VCOM will probably have fewer than most because its almost identical to their other school, but Pikesville still seems like the better choice.

Nobody can help you with this because nobody has ever gone to the school in South Carolina before this class. I would chose PCSOM for that reason alone. A lot of schools have problems the first few years. VCOM will probably have fewer than most because its almost identical to their other school, but Pikesville still seems like the better choice.
:thumbup:, although PCSOM never even got back to me with my secondary, and i was never able to get a hold of anyone at the admission office. your best bet is to find some first years and ask them.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
def vcom-cc. pikeville has awful administration, that's why i never bothered sending in my secondary

so unless you've visited the school, I doubt you have given your lack of secondary application. You can't assess the administration properly and make such a bold statement. All ignorance aside. There are advantages and disadvantages to every school. Look at what each school has planned for the future and how this fits with your goals and likes.