VCOM-CC Discussion Thread 2010-2011

Started by TBJ1014
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nice when are you interviewing? Have you found any info on the school? I can't find much about teaching style/cirriculum/research interests etc

Dec 7th, I believe it is the same as the original VCOM campus. Brand new school! I can't wait!
 
How long does it normally take to hear about an interview? I had my secondart complete on 11/6. How long did it take to hear for you OOS'ers? Did they call or email you?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mod(s)-

Can we please merge these threads (one is Spartanburg and one is CC campus)?

Thanks bunches,

Peaches😍

I second the motion. Easier to just comment on the Spartanburg, SC one though... there's only three posts on here.