VCOM Post-Bacc Program 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So is it recommended to apply to VCOM after completing the program? Or can I apply to VCOM during the post bacc program?

EDIT: nevermind. answer was on their site page. you can enter VCOM directly provided you reach certain benchmarks in December and May (MCAT/GPA stuff).

Members don't see this ad.

Hello everyone,
I have a quick question. If you do not have all your pre-reqs done by the end of your third year ( I will still need to do biochem and cell bio in my fourth year) can I still apply to the program? By the time I graduate and before entering the program I will have all pre reqs done but I just was confused.
Thanks so much :)
To my understanding, you can still apply to the program. The pre-reqs will just have to be complete prior to entry, so the first day of class. So, you'll be fine :)

Quick Question: Do any of you know how the sGPA and cGPA is calculated? Do they use the same policy as AACOMAS? Do they replace retaken courses with the higher grade?

Members don't see this ad :)
Quick Question: Do any of you know how the sGPA and cGPA is calculated? Do they use the same policy as AACOMAS? Do they replace retaken courses with the higher grade?
That's a good question. Can anyone answer that???

Those that were accepted.... Are the apartments near campus rowdy or loud with undergraduates?

Those that were accepted.... Are the apartments near campus rowdy or loud with undergraduates?
The apartments near the school are very quiet, and there are not really undergrads around.

Reactions: 1 user

recently emailed the coordinator and she said they used aacomas including retakes.

Reactions: 1 users
Finally January, They will begin looking at applications...

Last edited: