VCU Cert vs Georgetown SMP vs EVMS Medical Masters

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ppushpak

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I have recently been accepted into VCU Cert, Georgetown SMP, and am waiting to hear back from EVMS. Especially since these programs have changed I just wanted to hear back from Alumni from these programs on how much you felt like the program helped you get into Med or DO School? What you through the matriculation rate really was? In hindsight did you wish you did a different program?

I know you have to grind to do any post bac or SMP and I am willing to but I want to pick the best program that will help me achieve my goal of becoming a physician.

Members don't see this ad.

I can tell you my experience at EVMS, I completed the SMP one-year program at EVMS from Aug of 2016 - May of 2017 and was accepted at EVMS this past May. My undergrad GPA was about 3.04 cGPA, 2.75 sGPA, and 32 MCAT back in July of 2014. I won't go over my GPA at EVMS on here but if you message me and I tell you them and answer any questions you have about the program at EVMS.

I can tell you my experience at EVMS, I completed the SMP one-year program at EVMS from Aug of 2016 - May of 2017 and was accepted at EVMS this past May. My undergrad GPA was about 3.04 cGPA, 2.75 sGPA, and 32 MCAT back in July of 2014. I won't go over my GPA at EVMS on here but if you message me and I tell you them and answer any questions you have about the program at EVMS.
Messaged! Thanks for reaching out