VCU Class of '19

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ajc4cz

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Who's going to be attending VCU next summer?

Can't wait to meet you all!

Members don't see this ad.

I am! Are you going to either of the open houses?

Will be attending too! most likely going to the January open house

Members don't see this ad :)
I received an email on the 26th of October saying that my application is complete and they will notify by April 1st on their decision. VCU is probably my top school, would anyone be willing to share their statistics (to help me understand if I am a competitive applicant and have a chance of getting in)?

Congrats! When is the open house in January? VCU is a great school & I'm so happy to have been accepted but also am weighing an offer from an in state school (mostly bc its cheaper). Ive been to Richmond & love it as well as Virginia but have yet to see VCU's facilities & classrooms...

I will be attending the January open house! I think it is on the 16th. Honestly @austin-pt the facilities aren't the greatest, but they are in the process of building a new building which I have been told that we could move into in our second year!

I received an email on the 26th of October saying that my application is complete and they will notify by April 1st on their decision. VCU is probably my top school, would anyone be willing to share their statistics (to help me understand if I am a competitive applicant and have a chance of getting in)?
Sure - I'll PM you :)

Just sent in my deposit for VCU today, and will be attending the Jan 16th Open House.

I wonder if there will be a Facebook group created or if we have to do it ourselves.

I got accepted into VCU today, so I will be sending in my deposit too!! Can't wait to meet you all! Any other non-traditional students?

Who is going to be at the Open House this Saturday? Also, are we supposed to wear anything specific??

For those of you who attended the open house, how did you like it? We're the faculty welcoming? Vibes from the program? Did it seem more research based or clinical? Connecting you with your internships?

For those of you who attended the open house, how did you like it? We're the faculty welcoming? Vibes from the program? Did it seem more research based or clinical? Connecting you with your internships?

Are you still looking for information from Open House? I attended and can give you some info.

I got accepted into VCU today, so I will be sending in my deposit too!! Can't wait to meet you all! Any other non-traditional students?
Hi, I just got accepted for c/o 2020. I'm a non trad student. How was your first year?