You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I received an email on the 26th of October saying that my application is complete and they will notify by April 1st on their decision. VCU is probably my top school, would anyone be willing to share their statistics (to help me understand if I am a competitive applicant and have a chance of getting in)?
Congrats! When is the open house in January? VCU is a great school & I'm so happy to have been accepted but also am weighing an offer from an in state school (mostly bc its cheaper). Ive been to Richmond & love it as well as Virginia but have yet to see VCU's facilities & classrooms...
Sure - I'll PM you 🙂I received an email on the 26th of October saying that my application is complete and they will notify by April 1st on their decision. VCU is probably my top school, would anyone be willing to share their statistics (to help me understand if I am a competitive applicant and have a chance of getting in)?
Just sent in my deposit for VCU today, and will be attending the Jan 16th Open House.
I wonder if there will be a Facebook group created or if we have to do it ourselves.
I wonder if there will be a Facebook group created or if we have to do it ourselves.
Can you private message me as well with that information?Sure - I'll PM you 🙂
same please!Can you private message me as well with that information?
Who is going to be at the Open House this Saturday? Also, are we supposed to wear anything specific??
For those of you who attended the open house, how did you like it? We're the faculty welcoming? Vibes from the program? Did it seem more research based or clinical? Connecting you with your internships?
Are you still looking for information from Open House? I attended and can give you some info.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, I just got accepted for c/o 2020. I'm a non trad student. How was your first year?I got accepted into VCU today, so I will be sending in my deposit too!! Can't wait to meet you all! Any other non-traditional students?