yolony

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 20, 2006
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
EDIT: nevermind I'm guilty of not reading the first line of instructions!

Hey guys,

Anyone else having a problem creating spaces between paragraphs in the essay about you as a person?

No matter how I format it, pre paste or manually entering spaces after pasting, the essay always squishes together and forms a nasty one paragraph run-on when I go to the verify screen.

Someone help or is it just like that?

Thanks

horton thruggle

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2005
Status
yolony said:
EDIT: nevermind I'm guilty of not reading the first line of instructions!

Hey guys,

Anyone else having a problem creating spaces between paragraphs in the essay about you as a person?

No matter how I format it, pre paste or manually entering spaces after pasting, the essay always squishes together and forms a nasty one paragraph run-on when I go to the verify screen.

Someone help or is it just like that?

Thanks

I had the same problem....and I couldn't find any instruction about how to fix it....

How did you do it?

Thanx in advance :) :)

Robizzle

1K Member
10+ Year Member
May 28, 2006
Boston & NYC
Status
Medical Student
horton thruggle said:
I had the same problem....and I couldn't find any instruction about how to fix it....

How did you do it?

Thanx in advance :) :)
lol instructions = don't pay attention to the verification page. if u put spaces, there will be spaces when adcoms read it. *supposedly*

About the Ads

horton thruggle

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2005
Status
Robizzle said:
lol instructions = don't pay attention to the verification page. if u put spaces, there will be spaces when adcoms read it. *supposedly*

Do the instructions actually say that (or words to that effect)? I couldn't find anything like that.

Could you please point me to where you found this?

Thanky :) :) :)

Robizzle

1K Member
10+ Year Member
May 28, 2006
Boston & NYC
Status
Medical Student
i can't access my app anymore.. but from WHAT I REMEBMER, it's not in the actual "instructions" page but in the application itself.. maybe above where it tells u to write the essays?

OP
Y

yolony

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 20, 2006
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
Robizzle said:
i can't access my app anymore.. but from WHAT I REMEBMER, it's not in the actual "instructions" page but in the application itself.. maybe above where it tells u to write the essays?
It's either at the top of the essay page or on the top of the verification page.

I noticed it right after I posted this and after playing around with it for 20 minutes.

aerodivya

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 5, 2006
Status
Pre-Medical
i saved all my essays as text files and then copy and pasted in the supplemental. however, when i tried to save my general information page i got a serive error that couldn't save. has anyone else had a similar problem?

About the Ads