1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

VCU secondary problem

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by C.P. Jones, Jul 26, 2006.

1. C.P. Jones

C.P. Jones Catface Majigger
    7+ Year Member

When I type in my essays and go to the next section, then go back, everything is gone....if i hit save and it logs me out...i go back in, and it's gone

HOW DO I DO THIS APPLICATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. spospo

spospo Going to extremes
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    maybe the site is having a problem, because when i did mine about 2 weeks ago, everything went smoothly.

4. C.P. Jones

7+ Year Member

it's working now, hitting save is saving and going to the next section...for som reason before it was just logging me out

5. C.P. Jones

7+ Year Member

new question though, many of my pre-req courses i took in high school....should i, for example, not mark my HS Calc courses that counted for college credit (since VCU did not put school name next to it and put HS) and mark off a higher level course i took in college? multivariable calc, and stats.....unfortunately, i don't have a choice w/ chemistry and part of my physics :cool:

6. spospo

spospo Going to extremes
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    ummmmmmmmmm......i forget what i did. i got calc credit in HS, but i can't remember if i marked that as filling the req or the stats class i took in college. my printed out app isn't with me right now, but i can look when i go home in 20 min.

7. C.P. Jones

7+ Year Member

i can't wait that long! :laugh: seriously though, i need to get rid of this, so i'm just going to submit it w/ my HS classes....especially since I can't do anything about the chem, and that's more important....and if they're too lazy to figure out that i've taken more classes in college, then maybe i don't want to go there anyway

that's my reasoning for not being patient enough to wait 20 minutes :D thanks for your help though! very much appreciated!

8. spospo

spospo Going to extremes
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    i understand. i hate holding on to them when i could just hit the submit buttom, pay them, and be done with it. good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!