VCU secondary problem

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

C.P. Jones

Catface Majigger
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
When I type in my essays and go to the next section, then go back, everything is gone....if i hit save and it logs me out...i go back in, and it's gone

HOW DO I DO THIS APPLICATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Members don't see this ad.

maybe the site is having a problem, because when i did mine about 2 weeks ago, everything went smoothly.

it's working now, hitting save is saving and going to the next section...for som reason before it was just logging me out

Members don't see this ad :)
new question though, many of my pre-req courses i took in high school....should i, for example, not mark my HS Calc courses that counted for college credit (since VCU did not put school name next to it and put HS) and mark off a higher level course i took in college? multivariable calc, and stats.....unfortunately, i don't have a choice w/ chemistry and part of my physics :cool:

ummmmmmmmmm......i forget what i did. i got calc credit in HS, but i can't remember if i marked that as filling the req or the stats class i took in college. my printed out app isn't with me right now, but i can look when i go home in 20 min.

spospo said:
ummmmmmmmmm......i forget what i did. i got calc credit in HS, but i can't remember if i marked that as filling the req or the stats class i took in college. my printed out app isn't with me right now, but i can look when i go home in 20 min.

i can't wait that long! :laugh: seriously though, i need to get rid of this, so i'm just going to submit it w/ my HS classes....especially since I can't do anything about the chem, and that's more important....and if they're too lazy to figure out that i've taken more classes in college, then maybe i don't want to go there anyway

that's my reasoning for not being patient enough to wait 20 minutes :D thanks for your help though! very much appreciated!

i understand. i hate holding on to them when i could just hit the submit buttom, pay them, and be done with it. good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!