vcu secondary

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by bruinkid, Aug 30, 2002.

1. bruinkid

bruinkid Senior Member

anyone working on the vcu secondary? it asks us to to hand write why we want to go there. what kind of paper are you guys using?

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. SolidGold

SolidGold Florida winters are the best!

Attending Physician
    I used regular college ruled notebook paper. I was going to use a piece of clean white paper, without lines, but my wrting would nenver come out straight on it.

What are you writing about? I wrote about a "self-educating endeavor": how I learned to play jazz on my sax. I figure it would be something different from all the "I want to be doctor because...." essays they probably will get and be tired of reading.

4. Wahoo07

Wahoo07 Senior Member

I used heavier, unlined resume paper. It probably doesn't matter what paper you use, but I have tons of it, so I figured I might as well use it. :D

5. Sweet Tea

Sweet Tea Girl Next Door
    Physician

Attending Physician
    for the handwritten ECU essay, i used regular computer printer paper, and wrote on top of a notepad so i could follow the lines. i plan on doing the same thing for the VCU essay, provided I am ever allowed to access the secondary. :rolleyes:

6. jalan2

jalan2 Senior Member

I did exactly what you did for your ECU secondary, Sweet Tea. Hopefully you get your VCU secondary soon. It took them about a month to send me mine.