VCU vs ODU---VA PT schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Maggiemutt

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Recently got accepted to VCU and ODU for their DPT programs (yay!)
But I'm very torn as to which I should go to. I'm from the area where ODU is and love it. It's where I grew up and I have family there so I already know I love it. My sister lives in Richmond so I'm a little familiar with it. I know VCU has a bit of a better reputation is seems, and a lot of people at my school say I should go there. But I think both are great schools and I don't think I would end up with a bad education either way. The end result is the same. So I'm pretty equally torn between the two and need to decide really soon. If anybody could maybe tell me if they decided to go to one or the other and what ultimately made their decision! I could use the advice.

Thanks!