Vcu

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
congratulations to all of you guys! I still haven't heard anything back yet, i hope that doesn't mean I've been wait-listed or rejected...:( Was the acceptance letter a regular size envelope?

Ya it is a regular sized envelope with 2-3 letters and all!!!

Congrats every one see you soon. ;)

Members don't see this ad.

where are you guys living? does anyone know of safe and cheap place to live??

Hey guys I was just wondering if any one experienced or know of something similar to my situation and the outcome of it. Well I interviewed at VCU on February 28th and ever since then I have e-mailed the admissions office to ask them about my status, and they tell me it says interview complete and that the committee has not made a final decision yet. Well today I e-mailed them once again and they said the same thing and that Final Letters will be mailed out shortly... Do you guys know what this means if you do please let me know thanks.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey DonWon1,

I'm in the same situation as you, although I interviewed on March 7. I had called them many times to ask about my status and they always tell me that my status is interview complete. I think that the committee will meet soon (possibly this weekend *cross fingers*), and we will know whether or not we get in by next week.

Has anyone got a letter saying they were not offered admission or is every one in the same situation as me and trailmix... not receiving anything from VCU at all?

I'm in the same situation. Interviewed late March, they told us we'll have an answer in 3-4 weeks, everytime I call it's "interview complete" and no information. At this point I would just appreciate knowing either way so that I can finish planning my summer. Please keep us updated if you hear anything.

I didn't apply to this school but from what I've read on SDN, it seems like this school treats all their applicants like crap. Why would anyone want to go here if this is the case?