Verbal Reasoning

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

denonlaker

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
What is the best way to prepare for verbal reasoning? Where can I get some additional verbal practice passages besides AAMC passages? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I liked Ek's 101 verbal passages (EK = examkrackers)...but you can also look at columbia review, kaplan, princeton for others. EK 101 was very similar to what the real test was like.

I upped by verbal by 4 points by taking all the kaplan center VR tests. I had to pay for the whole course, including the waste of time lectures and the useless VR book, but it was worth it for the practice tests.

i agree... the kaplan VR tests really helped me out a lot... kaplan's library itself redeemed the entire course... if you're motivated to do well, then by all means sign up with kaplan- they'll provide you with enough practice material to last a lifetime... the VR tests get progressively harder, so i would suggest doing them in order, and you'll end up fine :cool: