verbal strategies

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

burr

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
It seems that many of you are using EK. Have you tried their VR strategies? What do you think about them? It seems to be that they are not easily applicable to the the Kaplan materials (esp,. in terms of the answer choice selection). What are your experiences?

Members don't see this ad.

Yep tried them. I found it to be akward at first. But, I got used to it and it did help. But, did I use this as my only way of reading verbal? Absolutely not, I did over 300+ passages until I found what worked for me. I used kaplan, prinecton, aamc, gold standard,arco, etc..... Basically, I did as many damn passages as I could until I found what worked for me. Also, I read alot of different types of writing styles, journals, literature reviews, Smithsonian. I also took a class on critical, analytical, and logical reasoning. And, it did pay off I scored a 12 in verbal. I understand the August MCAT is coming up, but for those of you not taking it until next year (04) start preparing now for the verbal. It will pay off, trust me.