Verification problem

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

paperaeroplane

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I am upset right now because I just got an email from AMCAS that my transcript from a university I took a summer course at is unofficial. This is after I submitted this transcript in early July and AMCAS did not have a problem with it. I am resending it but I am worried about how this will delay my application. I was ready for review on July 16. Does this mean that I am going to go way behind in line after everyone who has just submitted their primaries?

Members don't see this ad.

Are you sending them yourself? Or are you getting the school to send it?

So I am upset right now because I just got an email from AMCAS that my transcript from a university I took a summer course at is unofficial. This is after I submitted this transcript in early July and AMCAS did not have a problem with it. I am resending it but I am worried about how this will delay my application. I was ready for review on July 16. Does this mean that I am going to go way behind in line after everyone who has just submitted their primaries?

Don't wanna answer this, since I'm not 100% sure, but what I do know is, that transcript arrival time= time when they get to you (to put you under review)...so, if they don't make an exception, then yes, you might be behind in line of people who submitted today.

Members don't see this ad :)
Call AMCAS to see where it puts you verification wise if you are willing to wait on hold for a bit. They are normally super nice and super helpful in my experience.