Verified!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I submitted on 6/5. Still waiting for verification. I wonder why some people get such a quick turnaround?

Takes 7 days?! I guess I shouldn't bee too worried about the verification because I submitted mine on 6/8 :scared: ?

I don't think they work on the weekend.

Members don't see this ad.

Application submitted (6/6)
Transcript received (6/12)
Waiting for verification
Schools applied:
Western
CCOM
NOVA
MSU-COM
AZCOM
Touro-NY

** Fingers crossed **
Verified finally!!! (6/19)
Submitted 6/6
Transcript received 6/13

Too bad missed the Tuesday morning deadline for the weekly release. Will need to wait until next week :(

Verified finally!!! (6/19)
Submitted 6/6
Transcript received 6/13

Too bad missed the Tuesday morning deadline for the weekly release. Will need to wait until next week :(

Me too... Submitted 6/1, Transcripts 6/13, and was verified this morning (6/20). Next week it is... Congrats on getting verified though! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
YAY! Finally verified. Messed up and sent in my transcripts a little late, but it's all good. I read from previous years that to look at the verified gpa to go to some link by status, but can't seem to find it. This is probably because I have to wait till next tuesday when it gets sent. Anyways, I'm just happy I'm now verified for both TMDSAS and AACOMAS so now I just need to rock my 7/26 MCAT and pray.

YAY! Finally verified. Messed up and sent in my transcripts a little late, but it's all good. I read from previous years that to look at the verified gpa to go to some link by status, but can't seem to find it. This is probably because I have to wait till next tuesday when it gets sent. Anyways, I'm just happy I'm now verified for both TMDSAS and AACOMAS so now I just need to rock my 7/26 MCAT and pray.

Good luck on the MCAT ...(just enough luck for you to get in, but not make me look bad;) )

Good luck on the MCAT ...(just enough luck for you to get in, but not make me look bad;) )

Hah thanks, I don't think you have to worry about that.