Very Important Thread: SDN Meeting at USCAP this year?

Started by Mindy
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Mindy

Senior Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have a proposition:

Who would like to have an SDN meeting (i.e. dinner, drinks, & introductions) at the 2006 USCAP Annual Meeting? It is Atlanta, Feb 11-17. Monday night, perhaps?

Who is going? Who would like to help organize it? Let me know what you think...

Mindy
 
Oh come on yaah. It's Atlanta, not halfway around the world 😉

The organizer tells you where to turn up, and you turn up in a green jacket and a red rose in your buttonhole, introduce yourself and have fun! Simple 🙂

I won't be there, I'm afraid (see this recent thread) and it sounds like many of the first years who have been active on here can't either by virtue of that September deadline.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm not going but I think it would be awesome for those of you who are to meet up. You should have a nice dinner together, introduce yourselves, and shoot the ****. I bet it would be a ton of fun.

Enjoy USCAP.