Very specific grade replacement question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yosemitesam91

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am going to be a senior come fall semester. I didn't do well in some of my classes, more specifically Physics and some higher bio classes. I will be graduating next year. I was planning on taking a year off and do post bacc classes for the ones that I didnt do well in and to boost up my gpa.

My question is would accomas accept the grade replacement for the classes I take after graduation specially if they are at another school (not community college)

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank You in advance

Members don't see this ad.

They will accept it as long as it has the same credit and courses.

Yes, the better grade should be taken into account. Sometimes there can be an issue if you take a class at one college for x units and then its valued at a different college for y units. However, even this situation will work itself out because you are taking into account a bad grade then separately adding in a good grade. Although that may diminish the positive grade of the repeat slightly, the GPA will still be raised in the end. Clear as mud?