Vet by day, ______ by night

Started by lostbunny
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lostbunny

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just read in the paper that a local vet has been re-elected as mayor of the next town over. How random, I thought! Gives me hope that when I'm a vet, I can still do other random things with my life. Anyone else know any vets with 2 lives?
 
🙂
The mayor in the (tiny little podunk) town where I grew up was also the local vet. In fact, he was the first vet I ever shadowed back when I was a wee little middle schooler. He's still practicing and I think he's still mayor.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My equine vet is retiring first I believe, but he plans to run for Congress in 2012.
 
Yeah, come back and say that after you've had infectious...

Stripping is probably a better option. 🙂

I am strongly in favor of pole dancing.

And also Burlesque... definately saw that movie a few weeks ago, and want to now do burlesque.
 
One of the vets in the town where I did the majority of my shadowing was pretty involved in local politics.

Another vet, who I actually shadowed, refurbished furniture and was a funeral director on the side. Odd guy, yet incredibly nice!