Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If my full-time job involves research animals (supervised by an MD/PhD), is this vet experience or employment history? How best to denote this on the app itself?
I spend probably 10-20 hours of my week actually using/working on animals, the rest of the time is tissue culture (non-animal).
Do I split the hours into vet experience AND employment history thereby saying "10 hours/week vet, 30 hours/week work"? Seems like it would look less good to not have my full-time job look full-time. Do I double-dip? "10 hours/week vet, 40 hours/week work? Conundrum!
Was anyone who applied this year in a similar boat? Research technicians? Tangentially animal-involved employees?
Thanks in advance for your wise advice oh sage forum contributers.
I spend probably 10-20 hours of my week actually using/working on animals, the rest of the time is tissue culture (non-animal).
Do I split the hours into vet experience AND employment history thereby saying "10 hours/week vet, 30 hours/week work"? Seems like it would look less good to not have my full-time job look full-time. Do I double-dip? "10 hours/week vet, 40 hours/week work? Conundrum!
Was anyone who applied this year in a similar boat? Research technicians? Tangentially animal-involved employees?
Thanks in advance for your wise advice oh sage forum contributers.
