Vet Med History

Started by agr1365
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

agr1365

KSU CVM Class of 2011
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am looking for some good sources on the history of veterinary medicine for a paper I am writing. Any suggestions???

Gracias!
 
I am looking for some good sources on the history of veterinary medicine for a paper I am writing. Any suggestions???

Gracias!


I don't have this book personally, but I know a veterinarian that used it (+ some other sources) to make a presentation on vet history.

I was told its ~3/4 pictures and ~1/4 text, but he said it was a great book! I don't know if you would be able to get a hold of a copy or not to use it for your paper.

Veterinary Medicine: An Illustrated History -- RH Dunlap and DJ Williams

Hope this helps! Good luck!