Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,
I am a college grad. with a BA in sociology, and I need to take all my pre-req's to apply to vet school...so like 2 years about. A vet I know suggested I look into going to school abroad, where those classes would be combined into the vet curriculum.
I am specifically interested in going to Chile or Spain, and wanted to know if anyone knows anything about programs in those countries, application processes, anything!
Thanks!
I am a college grad. with a BA in sociology, and I need to take all my pre-req's to apply to vet school...so like 2 years about. A vet I know suggested I look into going to school abroad, where those classes would be combined into the vet curriculum.
I am specifically interested in going to Chile or Spain, and wanted to know if anyone knows anything about programs in those countries, application processes, anything!
Thanks!