vet school admissions Q: flaws on transcript

Started by ptang
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ptang

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi everyone,

I currently have a 3.5 GPA 🙁 and I have two W's on my transcript. W's are "withdrawal" from a class after the clean drop deadline. I think its similar to an Incomplete. So with my transcript tainted with 2 withdrawals (W's), would i still have a good chance if i am able to raise my gpa to 3.7 ? I am currently a junior at ucsd.
 
ptang said:
hi everyone,

I currently have a 3.5 GPA 🙁 and I have two W's on my transcript. W's are "withdrawal" from a class after the clean drop deadline. I think its similar to an Incomplete. So with my transcript tainted with 2 withdrawals (W's), would i still have a good chance if i am able to raise my gpa to 3.7 ? I am currently a junior at ucsd.
Even with 2 W and 3.5 you stand a fair chance.
good luck 🙂
 
lol i appreciate the encouragement, but realistically?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
yo,

thanks for slapping me in the face, needed that...just woke up 😉