Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Would it be helpful to start a thread talking about the vet school drop out rates and policies for getting dropped out of programs (etc, how many credits of D’s or F’s certain schools allow, whether they allow you to make up those classes, etc)??
I didn’t even consider this when I was choosing a school, and then realized some schools drop out WAY more students than others... and have MUCH stricter policies.
I think this would be super helpful for upcoming classes that are trying to decide where they are going to spend their next four years and a crap ton of money in loans...
I didn’t even consider this when I was choosing a school, and then realized some schools drop out WAY more students than others... and have MUCH stricter policies.
I think this would be super helpful for upcoming classes that are trying to decide where they are going to spend their next four years and a crap ton of money in loans...

I had to reschedule 2/3rds of my finals because of the stomach flu and my professors were very accommodating about it. I've also had friends who had to reschedule midterms and the like due to illness etc. So long as you give adequate notice (so not after you've already missed the exam or anything like that) and have a good reason they're fairly reasonable about letting you make up exams later.