Vet school student asking question about extra course funding

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Old-Country-Vet-Tech

UF CVM c/o 2024
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I need to take at least 3 extra courses and I already have my BS. I took my retaken courses 2 at a time to offset cost. I need to take the courses now at a 4 yr university to bring up a low GPa. 3.0-3.2 and my last 45 to over 3.4. Im wary of private loans.

Oops sorry.

What are my options for paying?
 
I need to take at least 3 extra courses and I already have my BS. I took my retaken courses 2 at a time to offset cost. I need to take the courses now at a 4 yr university to bring up a low GPa. 3.0-3.2 and my last 45 to over 3.4. Im wary of private loans.
what is the question?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I need to take at least 3 extra courses and I already have my BS. I took my retaken courses 2 at a time to offset cost. I need to take the courses now at a 4 yr university to bring up a low GPa. 3.0-3.2 and my last 45 to over 3.4. Im wary of private loans.

Oops sorry.

What are my options for paying?
get a job or take the loans...it's not really a complicated answer, just annoying. School costs money
 
I had a job I had to quit to go to school full time. Sorry I asked. Im not asking for a full ride I was asking about some federal help. I worked almost full dang time during my undergrad.
 
I had a job I had to quit to go to school full time. Sorry I asked. Im not asking for a full ride I was asking about some federal help. I worked almost full dang time during my undergrad.
your question isn't annoying, you misunderstand

the answer is annoying....because the answer is it costs money