Vet school student asking question about extra course funding

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Old-Country-Vet-Tech

UF CVM c/o 2024
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I need to take at least 3 extra courses and I already have my BS. I took my retaken courses 2 at a time to offset cost. I need to take the courses now at a 4 yr university to bring up a low GPa. 3.0-3.2 and my last 45 to over 3.4. Im wary of private loans.

Oops sorry.

What are my options for paying?

Members don't see this ad.

I need to take at least 3 extra courses and I already have my BS. I took my retaken courses 2 at a time to offset cost. I need to take the courses now at a 4 yr university to bring up a low GPa. 3.0-3.2 and my last 45 to over 3.4. Im wary of private loans.
what is the question?

Members don't see this ad :)

Oops sorry.

What are my options for paying?
get a job or take the loans...it's not really a complicated answer, just annoying. School costs money

I had a job I had to quit to go to school full time. Sorry I asked. Im not asking for a full ride I was asking about some federal help. I worked almost full dang time during my undergrad.

I had a job I had to quit to go to school full time. Sorry I asked. Im not asking for a full ride I was asking about some federal help. I worked almost full dang time during my undergrad.
your question isn't annoying, you misunderstand

the answer is annoying....because the answer is it costs money

Reactions: 1 user