Vet School WW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
*********
Why don't we have things to do on a Friday night?
*********
Married, full-time job 12-8 every weekday....by Friday night, I just wanna order a pizza, get in my jammies, and be cozy & lazy! 😛 All my "friends" live in downtown Chicago, and I've never been one for "partying" anyway. Sooo...here I am 😀
 
Sorry I haven't been around, dealing with the bf's PTSD freak out ?. I know I at least trust jj. I have a feeling there was a conversion... Damn, now no one can be trusted again ?
 
I think that leaves us with having to closely examine those who have NOT been cleared by either bbeventer or WTF. So,

Nordicat
NStarz
DVMDream
Packen
Devyn
JJohnston
Emiloo4

while also keeping in mind that a conversion may have occurred.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry I haven't been around, dealing with the bf's PTSD freak out ?. I know I at least trust jj. I have a feeling there was a conversion... Damn, now no one can be trusted again ?
(I thought you broke up with your b/f??? Am I thinking someone else?? Either way, does NOT sound fun 🙁 Good luck!)
 
Married, full-time job 12-8 every weekday....by Friday night, I just wanna order a pizza, get in my jammies, and be cozy & lazy! 😛 All my "friends" live in downtown Chicago, and I've never been one for "partying" anyway. Sooo...here I am 😀

*****************
That is definitely a lot. I am not the partying type either, plus most of my friends live at least 45 minutes away. Don't want to go the distance after working.
*****************
 
I can't breathe...

I think I may have coughed up pieces of my lungs with how hard I am coughing...

View attachment 18906

🙁 sounds like you have whatever's going around at my work...all the doctors had it, now all the techs are getting it. Ick. I'm pretty confident I won't get it, as I think I caught every virus and infection possible when I worked at a school for 2 years. :laugh: Feel bettah!!
 
I am absolutely clueless on who to lynch at this point. But I am concerned about nothing happening last night... Could it have been a conversion. Just had a random thought, but what if one of the prof positions was Dean, and then the Dean had the ability to "hire" new teachers?? What do you guys think?
 
(I thought you broke up with your b/f??? Am I thinking someone else?? Either way, does NOT sound fun 🙁 Good luck!)
***
Thanks, yeah that was me 🙄. I moved out for a month and he made insane changes that I didn't event think were possible, so I decided to give it one last shot in the 4 months before vet school. He's got a lot to prove in 4 months and I'm not naive or optimistic about it, but so far it's been really awesome. Not holding my breath, but we'll see. This is his first ptsd thing in a few months, so he promised to go back to his counselor/therapist about it. He doesn't like when he gets this way and now he has tools to help him cope and prevent it from escalating. I was impressed at how quickly he got it under control last night.👍
***
 
Let's keep in mind today that there was possibly a conversion last night so all of our lists and "cleared" people pretty much means SQUAT right now! 🙁
Back to guessing 😕
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Okay so I had dr google last night and used it on WTF. I don't know if this could mean she was the one attacked and there wasn't any failing because I was protecting her? I feel like Lissa would have put that in the description if that was the case. I don't have any idea who to vote for :scared:

Oh and I lost dr google today 🙁 "how could I be so careless"
 
alright. since no one will make the first move (besides SOV 😉)

fail Packen

only off of a hunch no other ideas 🙁
 
Is that your pup, Devyn???
How's he doin? 🙂

Second this thought - Hope he is doing better:xf::xf::xf:

As for the upcoming lynch - I really have no ideas - if there was a conversion last night, that means everyone is a suspect again and we are starting at the beginning...but there would still be the wolf/prof that was around before what ever happened last night, so maybe focus on trying to find that prof?? Still doesn't help me narrow anything down though🙁
 
I'm terribly stuck between Packen and DVM, but I also feel like if there WAS a conversion last night, they would have converted someone who isn't on our radars...
Since Katie8 was the most proven student in my eyes, I feel like she may have been the one converted...😕

Fail Katie8 🙁
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
alright. since no one will make the first move (besides SOV 😉)

fail Packen

only off of a hunch no other ideas 🙁

This is a mistake. I am a student. While I haven't had any cool items to prove I am a student, why would I have stuck up so hard in the last lynch vote for wld if I was a wolf?? It wasn't like it was a landslide either. I truly believed wld to be a student from her actions with Dr.Google saving DVMD, and from her PMs.
 
This is a mistake. I am a student. While I haven't had any cool items to prove I am a student, why would I have stuck up so hard in the last lynch vote for wld if I was a wolf?? It wasn't like it was a landslide either. I truly believed wld to be a student from her actions with Dr.Google saving DVMD, and from her PMs.

It doesn't matter what anyone has done in the past at this point... possible conversion means we start all over 😱
 
fail petpony

if a prof were going to convert someone, why not the person with the best chance to avoid a lynch?
 
I really think the least targeted person in the past is who was most likely converted..... who else can we think of that no one has voted for... I'm kind of thinking NStarz maybe.... has anyone been silenced? That could be part of being converted???
 
fail petpony

if a prof were going to convert someone, why not the person with the best chance to avoid a lynch?

PetPony is a good choice... that's probably who I would have converted if I was a prof. Good thinkin

unfail Katie8
Fail PetPony
 
I'm not really sure what to say to defend myself, but I really am not a wolf. Although, to be honest, if I were a wolf, I would have chosen me too. But they weren't that smart. I don't really have time to say more, because I am meeting someone to take her guide dog in training for the day.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad