Veterinary NAVLE Exam Guidance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

sudhajyothi

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all

I am staying here on dependent visa H4. I dont have Socail Security Number as I am on H4.

Navle and ECVG application forms requires Social Security Number in them.
SSN is mandatory for writing NAVLE Exam?

I am looking for some guidance on this.

Sudha
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lyndamartins said:
Hi all,

What study materials do you guys recommend for the NAVLE?

Thank you

The "A to Z cram guide" (a Word document that's floating around online) is supposed to be good.
Here's a link to the cram guide: http://www.cvm.uiuc.edu/~mbirchen/BoardReview/boardsgrace.DOC

Other things that people have suggested: Merck Vet Manual, the practice questions at the NAVMBE site, and NVMS Review Books.

Mosby's books are supposed to be over the top - too much in depth and not like the real exam.

I'll be taking the NAVLE in Nov/December of this year...yikes! But I won't start studying for another couple of months (my schedule is pretty full). Even worse are the CA state boards. 🙁
 
birdvet2006 said:
The "A to Z cram guide" (a Word document that's floating around online) is supposed to be good.
Here's a link to the cram guide: http://www.cvm.uiuc.edu/~mbirchen/BoardReview/boardsgrace.DOC

Other things that people have suggested: Merck Vet Manual, the practice questions at the NAVMBE site, and NVMS Review Books.

Mosby's books are supposed to be over the top - too much in depth and not like the real exam.

I'll be taking the NAVLE in Nov/December of this year...yikes! But I won't start studying for another couple of months (my schedule is pretty full). Even worse are the CA state boards. 🙁

thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!