You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Vintage Drug Ads
Started by Glycerin
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
That Thorazine one is hilarious.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
FutureRxGal said:I love these! They're from the 1950s.
![]()
Take your Mornidine so you can start cooking my breakfast again, woman.
Caverject said:Take your Mornidine so you can start cooking my breakfast again, woman.
Take your Thorazine so you'll no longer be a dirty tyrant, fool!
Those are hilarious. Actually just about all the ads from that era are.
Oh this poor child! Look at the eyes, the eyes!
FutureRxGal said:
Oh this poor child! Look at the eyes, the eyes!
Most of them have faded into antiquity. Other than the ones you mentioned, Thorazine and Bentyl are still used, too.
WVUPharm2007 said:Thorazine and Bentyl are still used, too.
Yeah, C-ject is responsible for keeping Thorazine alive.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Enjoyed this post--really makes you think and puts you back into the time period of "unregulated" drugs! Scary world!
Some are funny, some right down creepy!
I thought I share these with yall...
http://community.livejournal.com/vintage_ads/88173.html
If you have seen them before...sorry.
I thought I share these with yall...
http://community.livejournal.com/vintage_ads/88173.html
If you have seen them before...sorry.
usi said:Some are funny, some right down creepy!
I thought I share these with yall...
http://community.livejournal.com/vintage_ads/88173.html
If you have seen them before...sorry.
These are great!
I miss Quaaludes. 🙁
OMG... Morinidine is the best! What will we do if our pregnant women can't cook us some breakfast!
usi said:Some are funny, some right down creepy!
I thought I share these with yall...
http://community.livejournal.com/vintage_ads/88173.html
If you have seen them before...sorry.
OMG these are hysterical...and scary 🙂
Thanks for taking the time to share!
Merging with an old thread of mine with the same title... 😉
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 507
- Replies
- 31
- Views
- 5K